Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Am the Bread of Life - I Am the Living Bread Which Came Down from Heaven

Apostle John, Chapter 6, 35-45:

ChristusAnd Jesus said to them:
I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall not hunger: and he that believeth in me shall never thirst.
But I said unto you, that you also have seen me, and you believe not. All that the Father giveth to me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me, I will not cast out. Because I came down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him that sent me. Now this is the will of the Father who sent me: that of all that he hath given me, I should lose nothing; but should raise it up again in the last day. And this is the will of my Father that sent me: that every one who seeth the Son, and believeth in him, may have life everlasting, and I will raise him up in the last day.
The Jews therefore murmured at him, because he had said: I am the living bread which came down from heaven.
And they said:
Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How then saith he, I came down from heaven?
Jesus therefore answered, and said to them:
Murmur not among yourselves. No man can come to me, except the Father, who hath sent me, draw him; and I will raise him up in the last day. It is written in the prophets: And they shall all be taught of God. Every one that hath heard of the Father, and hath learned, cometh to me.





Dixit autem eis Iesus:
Ego sum panis vitae. Qui veniet ad me non esuriet et qui credit in me non sitiet umquam.
Sed dixi vobis quia et vidistis me et non creditis. Omne quod dat mihi Pater ad me veniet et eum qui venit ad me non eiciam foras. Quia descendi de caelo non ut faciam voluntatem meam sed voluntatem eius qui misit me. Haec est autem voluntas eius qui misit me Patris ut omne quod dedit mihi non perdam ex eo sed resuscitem illum novissimo die. Haec est enim voluntas Patris mei qui misit me ut omnis qui videt Filium et credit in eum habeat vitam aeternam et resuscitabo ego eum in novissimo die.

Murmurabant ergo Iudaei de illo quia dixisset ego sum panis qui de caelo descendi et dicebant nonne hic est Iesus filius Ioseph cuius nos novimus patrem et matrem quomodo ergo dicit hic quia de caelo descendi.
Respondit ergo Iesus et dixit eis:
Nolite murmurare in invicem. Nemo potest venire ad me nisi Pater qui misit me traxerit eum et ego resuscitabo eum novissimo die. Est scriptum in prophetis et erunt omnes docibiles Dei. Omnis qui audivit a Patre et didicit venit ad me.





Иисус же сказал им:
Я есмь хлеб жизни; приходящий ко Мне не будет алкать, и верующий в Меня не будет жаждать никогда.
Но Я сказал вам, что вы и видели Меня, и не веруете. Все, что дает Мне Отец, ко Мне придет; и приходящего ко Мне не изгоню вон, ибо Я сошел с небес не для того, чтобы творить волю Мою, но волю пославшего Меня Отца. Воля же пославшего Меня Отца есть та, чтобы из того, что Он Мне дал, ничего не погубить, но все то воскресить в последний день. Воля Пославшего Меня есть та, чтобы всякий, видящий Сына и верующий в Него, имел жизнь вечную; и Я воскрешу его в последний день.
Возроптали на Него Иудеи за то, что Он сказал:
Я есмь хлеб, сшедший с небес. И говорили: не Иисус ли это, сын Иосифов, Которого отца и Мать мы знаем? Как же говорит Он: я сшел с небес?
Иисус сказал им в ответ:
не ропщите между собою. Никто не может придти ко Мне, если не привлечет его Отец, пославший Меня; и Я воскрешу его в последний день. У пророков написано: и будут все научены Богом. Всякий, слышавший от Отца и научившийся, приходит ко Мне.

No comments: