Friday, August 10, 2007

Jesus Christ and God Father and the Holy Ghost = The One Divinity

John, Chapter 14, 7-10:

Jesus saith:
If you had known me, you would without doubt have known my Father also: and from henceforth you shall know him, and you have seen him.
Philip saith to him: Lord, shew us the Father, and it is enough for us.
Jesus saith to him:
Have I been so long a time with you; and have you not known me? Philip, he that seeth me seeth the Father also. How sayest thou, Shew us the Father? Do you not believe, that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak to you, I speak not of myself. But the Father who abideth in me, he doth the works.

Jésus lui répond (à Thomas):
Si vous m’aviez connu, vous auriez aussi connu mon Père et dès à présent vous le connaissez, et vous l’avez vu.

Philippe lui dit: Seigneur, montre-nous le Père, et cela nous suffit.
Jésus lui dit: Il y a si longtemps que je suis avec vous, et tu ne m’as pas connu, Philippe? Celui qui m’a vu, a vu le Père; et comment donc dis-tu: Montre-nous le Père?

Ne crois-tu pas que je suis dans le Père, et que le Père est en moi? Les paroles que je vous dis, je ne les dis pas de moi-même; mais le Père qui demeure en moi, [c’est lui qui] fait les œuvres.

No comments: